MAOFree N'DJing
Be Creative, Be Free, On MAOFree et DJing !!

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

MAOFree N'DJing
Be Creative, Be Free, On MAOFree et DJing !!
MAOFree N'DJing
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Free Download: Ableton Live Beat Repeat Rack

Free Download: Ableton Live Beat Repeat Rack  Empty Free Download: Ableton Live Beat Repeat Rack

Message par KRISTOF.T 13th Novembre 2012, 19:33

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

One of the most useful tools at my disposal when DJing with Ableton Live is this Beat Repeat Rack. I use it to cut up tracks, loop them, build them up gradually, play drum fills between them. It adds a whole new layer of dynamics to your live sets, and can be be a lot of fun to play with.

This is a simple tool you probably could have created yourself, but if you haven’t yet, don’t bother reinventing the wheel! Download the rack after the jump…

Included in the download is the rack and a free track I made called “Serious Bassiness.” Contrary to the title, it’s not a serious track, just a fun little bassy demo made in a few minutes with some loops I found. I included it so you could test out the rack. If you don’t have a MIDI controller, use letters Q-I on your keyboard to control the rack.

Let me know what you think, hopefully this will be useful for some of you Ableton DJs out there!
KRISTOF.T
KRISTOF.T

http://www.maofree.com/f93-kristoft

Revenir en haut Aller en bas