MAOFree N'DJing
Be Creative, Be Free, On MAOFree et DJing !!

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

MAOFree N'DJing
Be Creative, Be Free, On MAOFree et DJing !!
MAOFree N'DJing
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album)

2 participants

Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album) Empty Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album)

Message par Skyjuice 15th Octobre 2012, 16:15

Je viens tout juste de sortir mon premier album, dispo en téléchargement gratuit sur soundcloud. Il est composé de 5 morceaux dans un style électro/ambient.

I just finished my first album, it’s called “The Crystal Pyramid”. Each track comes with an extract of an imaginary diary.

Extracts of Simon Kaller’s diary:

“I had left my little village to find some gorgeous treasures. I didn’t know where I was going, and this part of the world was totally unexplored. “ – Towards the Unknown

“Finally, after two days, I arrived at the edge of the river. The water was raging, and mountains of foam where clanking. Unfortunately, I had to cross this dangerous expanse. How ? At that time, I found key to my problem. Or not.” – Along the River

“My nightmare wasn’t over. In front of me, a huge swamp was stretching out to the horizon. I couldn’t see through the fog, but I could hear all the mysterious and dangerous creatures living in the water. I wasn’t reassured.” – Swampland

“I couldn’t believe that I had passed all of the dangers: the river, the swamp. I decided to sleepover on the top of a big tree. In the middle of the night, I woke up with a start: a hundred of natives were waiting down the tree. They had spears, knives, and I only had a small machete. It was far from won…” – Beware

“Finally, I found something interesting. In the middle of the dark jungle, a crystal pyramid was there, as it had dropped from the sky. I don’t know why, but I was attracted by this thing. Some mysterious mist was spilled out at the corner, and it didn’t inspired confidence at all… Once I got inside, happiness and hope overcame me. At this point, I was convinced that this monument was a spaceship that came from space.” – Over the Mankind

Music: Skyjuice
Artwork: Jæck

Feel free to share, download and remix the album Wink
Ask me and I'll give you the stems!

Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album) Artworks-000031928367-kcvnx9-original

Merci d'avoir écouté Wink
Skyjuice
Skyjuice

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album) Empty Re: Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album)

Message par KRISTOF.T 15th Octobre 2012, 16:27

Yes, j'aime beaucoup l ambience de tes tracks... je download, merci pour le partage.. c'est bien kool...
KRISTOF.T
KRISTOF.T

http://www.maofree.com/f93-kristoft

Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album) Empty Re: Skyjuice - The Crystal Pyramid (Album)

Message par Skyjuice 20th Octobre 2012, 17:50

Merci Smile
Skyjuice
Skyjuice

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé